- 10.6 oz/ 300 g CHOCOLATE 70% (or other)
- 3.5 oz/ 100 g AÇAÍ NATIVE BERRIES PURE UNSWEETENED (1 sachet)
- 3 tablespoons PASSION FRUIT JUICE (natural or concentrated)
- 1 tablespoon HONEY/ AGAVE (or other)
- 1 tablespoon COCONUT OIL
- To decorate: MELTED CHOCOLATE, COCOA POWDER, POLLEN etc.
Remove the Native Berries Unsweetened from the freezer 20 minutes before preparation.
Put all the ingredients in a bowl: chopped chocolate, açaí, honey, passion fruit juice (with or without seeds) and coconut oil.
Place on the water vapor and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
Cover and allow to cool to room temperature.
Form balls with a coffee spoon or baller and refrigerate for 30mins
Decorate as desired: pass in pure cocoa powder, bathe in melted chocolate with a little coconut oil etc.
For a ganache texture for filling, fold the amount of açaí and passion fruit juice and put in a pastry bag when it is cold
Easter nest: melt chocolate and mix with rise noodles (vermicelli). Shape and let dry.
Serve with passion fruit mousse and syrup.