Açaí Nut Roast
- 0.88 oz / 3 tablespoons OATS flaked (or ground)
- 3.52 oz / ¾ cup SEEDS and GRAINS (Linseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame, Amaranth, Quinoa etc)
- 3.5 oz/ ½ cup AÇAÍ NATIVE BERRIES PURE UNSWEETENED (1 sachet) - remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- 14.1 oz / 2 cups PUMPKIN (or carrot, sweet potato etc)
- 5.3 oz / 6 un MUSHROOM PORTOBELLO chopped (or another mushroom, eggplant, zucchini etc)
- 2.8 oz / 1 un small PURPLE ONION chopped (or other)
- 2.5 oz / 20 cm LEEK chopped (or: celery etc)
- 1.7 oz / 4 cm RED PEPPER (or other)
- 2 GARLIC CLOVES
- 7 oz / 1 ½ cup MIXED NUTS chopped (Brazil nut, walnuts, chestnut, almond, pistachio, hazelnuts, pecans etc. with or without raisins)
- 10.6 oz / 2 cups CHICKPEA cooked (or any beans, lentils, fava etc previously in sauce and cooked)
- 3 tablespoons HERBS chopped (thyme, rosemary, sage, basil etc)
- 0.17 oz / 1 teaspoon SWEET PAPRIKA (add other condiments to taste, such as cumin, turmeric etc)
- 0.35 oz / 1 tablespoon OLIVE OIL
- MARINE SALT to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line the loaf tin with baking paper.
In a large bowl put the açaí (already melted) with the seeds, grains and oats and let it hydrate.
Chop the oilseeds roughly or break into a clean cloth, tapping with a rolling pin or wooden spoon.
Knead the chickpeas (or other beans), using a fork or squeezing with your hand, to loosen your starches and add texture to the dough.
Chop all other ingredients and braise over medium heat for 10 minutes in a covered pan.
Add all the ingredients in the bowl with açaí and season to taste.
Add all the preparation to the loaf tin and press well with the spatula.
Bake for 40 min or until golden brown on top.
Unmold and decorate with açaí sauce, fresh fruits and herbs.
If you want to make it in individual portions, use small doughs greased or covered with buttered paper and bake for 25 minutes.
It is valid for 4 days in a refrigerator or up to one month frozen (wrapped in plastic film). Unfreeze in refrigerator before to heat or bake.
10.6 oz / 1 ½ xíc AÇAÍ NATIVE BERRIES PURÍSSIMO (3 sachêS)- remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
10.6 oz / 2 cups RED FRUITS (or others, like figs)
1 oz / 2 tablespoons BROWN SUGAR (Stevia etc)
pinch MARINE SALT
Bring to a saucepan, simmer for 1 min, remove and place to serve.